Donate

As our school’s largest fundraiser, our 2020 Auction will raise monies to fund teacher enrichment courses and close the gap between what it costs to educate your child (ren) and what tuition covers. Currently 90% is covered by tuition and we depend on fundraisers to cover the remaining 10%. The success of our event depends on donations from parents, friends and supporters of St. Matthew School.

You can help support our fundraiser and keep our school in the Casino Royale Hall of Fame by:

  • Making a donation in the form of a gift/service/experience
    download donation form
  • Making a cash donation
  • Becoming a Sponsor
  • Advertising in Program Guide

Donation Suggestions:

We've brainstormed a few ideas sure to get you on track...so let the unbridled fun begin!

  • Vacation home
  • Ski or Summer travel accommodations
  • Golf outings
  • Autographed sports memorabilia, sporting event tickets
  • TV or radio tours, visits, "guest" appearances
  • Host a party at your home, or at a museum, theater or other public venue
  • Computer and electronics
  • Wine tastings and tours
  • Celebrity/star athlete experiences
  • Gift certificates anywhere
  • Services: landscaping, D.J., housecleaning, babysitting, cooking, limo services
  • Art, Textiles, Handbags

Odds are in your favor to be a winner!

Double Down on St. Matthew: Matching gifts are an excellent way to maximize contributions to St. Matthew School – and increase the impact of your gift. By taking advantage of an employer’s matching gift program, you may be able to double, triple or even quadruple the amount of your contribution.

Check with your HR office for matching gift forms. Checks need to be made payable to St. Matthew Catholic School and not St. Matthew Church. Checks can be mailed to St. Matthew Catholic School, 910 So. El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA 94402. Attention School Auction Committee.

Questions? Contact Beckie Caldwell at bcaldwell@stmatthewcath.org